Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Full Circle

Yes, yet another new toy :> I've been collecting all these 'sewing toys' like how we are collecting Thomas train sets for Benji :p I HEART my sewing toys ;>

Here's a 'must have' tool for cutting circles! It's the Olfa rotary circle cutter which I bought at Popular Bookstore during their year end sale.


This circle was cut WITHOUT any stabilizer, freezer paper, etc. It just works! I used it for the self covering button bought at Spotlight many moons back.

I'm already planning another project cutting up circles from my scraps for a home decor project. Hopefully I'll get to that soon! :>

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool! - eventually, once I get my stitches straight, I could consider curves.
Looking forward to see your next work

Emma said...

What a fabulous tool! Now I want one! (And we're collecting the Thomas stuff, too!)